Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Feature: Confessions of a Cookbook Queen

Hungry yet?

I read this post this morning and found myself laughing out loud and reading it to the hubs and thought I have to share this! 

{Confessions of a Cookbook Queen}  is one of my favorite blogs. Not only does she provide the most creative and scrumptious recipes and ideas ever BUT she is simply hilarious!

"You know you've gotten older when the state fair starts to look less and less like fun and more and more like a stinky, sweaty, overpriced, death trap."

Check out her Cotton Candy Cupcakes and witty State Fair Summary {HERE}


Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 want.love.need.comments:

Cookbook Queen said...

Wow!! Thanks so much for the feature...it is so appreciated. And I'm glad because it gave me the opportunity to find your blog!! Muchas Gracias, chickie!!! :)

Ms R said...

wow those look awesome!

CraftyMummy said...

Hi! I love your blog and have passed on a blog award to you :) Thanks for the inspiration!

You can collect it at http://mummycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/05/trendy-blog-award.html

disneyfanheather said...

Hi! I'm visiting from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative! I'm your newest follower! :)

Michelle said...

Rofl!!! Love her blog and yours :)

Post a Comment